Steps to make a Real Estate project for an investment & development business
August 29, 2021 |REAL ESTATE BUSINESS LAW, REAL ESTATE MARKET NEWS
With many new changes in the Real Estate business law in 2021 and later, we would like to summarize the basic steps of a business's real estate project..
Basic legal completion steps for real estate projects
- The enterprise (DN) proposes to invest and the Provincial People's Committee makes a decision to assign the investor
- The enterprise prepares and the provincial People's Committee approves the 1/500 plan.
- Approving the investment policy
- Approving the environmental impact assessment report
- Basic design appraisal
- Decision on land acquisition and compensation and site clearance
- Land allocation decision
- The investor applies for a construction permit and conducts infrastructure work
- Infrastructure acceptance
- Determine land unit price and review related financial obligations for investors to fulfill financial obligations
- The investor is eligible to sign a contract to transfer land use rights to customers
- Handing over public infrastructure to government agencies.
Usually, after 1/500 investors start selling young rice (base price), this is the stage when investors buy Real Estate with the highest profit margin, specifically... You can see the link below:
Stages of price increases Real estate, specifically apartments, that people know themselves!
Specific process diagram
See more featured projects here:
- CEO corner - CCO - SALES
- REAL ESTATE BUSINESS LAW
- REAL ESTATE MARKET NEWS