Nha Be District Planning 2021 – 2025 | Real estate attracts large investment capital
Nha Be is one of the fastest growing districts of HCMC. In the year 2019-2020, there are many planning policies for this potential land. So what is the planning policy of Nha Be district? What potential will this planning bring to the real estate market in the future? The article will be shared with you.
Overview of Nha Be district
– Nha Be district is a district located in the southern region of Ho Chi Minh City.
– Contiguous location of Nha Be district:
- The East borders with Dong Nai province and Can Gio district area;
- The South borders Binh Chanh district and Long An province;
- The North borders with District 7.
Total area: 100.41km2.
– Nha Be district includes 6 communes and 1 town. These are Phuoc Kien, Phuoc Loc, Nhon Duc, Hiep Phuoc, Phu Xuan communes and Nha Be town.
Planning of Nha Be district in 2020 - 2025
According to the development orientation of the City People's Committee in the content of adjusting the planning. From here until 2020, proceed to plan Nha Be district into a bustling economic zone.
According to the planning scheme, Nha Be district will be planned based on the implementation of port industry and trade in services instead of focusing on agriculture. The district will become a new urban area in Nhon Duc, Phuoc Kien.
Urban projects will be arranged along both sides of Nguyen Huu Tho Street and Hiep Phuoc Port area. Thus, Nha Be district will be attractive and attract more residents to live and start a business in the near future.
According to statistics and predictions, by 2020 the population of Nha Be district will reach 400,000 people.
Advantages and strengths of Nha Be district
Nha Be has an economic geographical position adjacent to the sea, so it will create conditions for stronger development in economic activities of port industry, trade, and services.
According to the planning projects of Nha Be district in 2020, this will be the place to form urban areas and key administrative functional areas.
Nha Be district has many advantages in investment and development of transport infrastructure, technical infrastructure, etc.
Construction and planning project of Nha Be district in 2020
Carry out planning for 4 residential clusters
According to the plan, the planning process of Nha Be district in 2020 will be implemented according to urban population clusters and focus on 4 main clusters:
Residential cluster No. 1
– Including communes located in the east of Nha Be district, including: Phu Xuan commune and Nha Be town.
The population is expected to be 100,000 people.
– The total area of this area is 1,020 hectares.
– This is an existing residential area along Huynh Tan Phat and Nguyen Binh streets.
– New areas with modern technical infrastructure suitable for the development of civilized urban areas.
Residential cluster No. 2
– Including communes located in the north of Nha Be district
– The planned area is 655 hectares
The population is expected to be 75,000 people by 2020.
– The new residential area is interspersed with high-rise buildings with low-rise houses with copper technical infrastructure systems
Residential cluster No. 3
– Estimated area of this cluster is 890ha.
The population is expected to be 125,000 people.
– This is a busy urban area including the residential areas of Nga Ba Nhon Duc, Nhon Duc - Phuoc Kien and the urban area east of Nguyen Huu Tho street.
Residential cluster No. 4
- Area is about 550ha.
The population is 60,000 people.
– Including Long Thoi and Hiep Phuoc communes
– There are existing residential areas along Nguyen Van Tao route, Hiep Phuoc port-industrial complexes, international warehouses and ports, industrial clusters...
Planning two rural residential areas
In addition to the planning of 4 residential clusters above, Nha Be district also plans to plan two rural residential areas. Include:
– West of Phuoc Loc commune and western residential area of Nhon Duc commune
– Total area is 725 ha
The estimated population by 2020 is 40,000 people.
Planning policies and economic development in Nha Be district
In addition, Nha Be district is developing Hiep Phuoc industrial park with an area of 2,000 hectares and other industrial - handicraft zones in Phuoc Kien commune, Phuoc Loc commune, Long Thoi commune.
By 2020, Nha Be district is planned to become a satellite urban area of the city with full architectural and infrastructure facilities to meet all the needs of the people. At the same time, this will be an opportunity for Nha Be to attract many investors.
In economic terms, the investor units plan to direct Nha Be district to a bustling and bustling economic urban area. The main development direction of Nha Be district is the port industry along with the development of trade and services.
With the planning policies of Nha Be district, it will promote the Nha Be real estate market to develop strongly in the coming years. This is the best time to invest in this land.
Above is all the planning information of Nha Be district, Ho Chi Minh city. Hopefully the above information will help the units learn clearly in investing in projects as well as people can choose the best places to live. Please contact us if you need further information
Planning Map of Nha Be District, HCMC
See more at:
Nha Be Apartment: https://thuanhunggroup.com/can-ho/can-ho-chung-cu-huyen-nha-be/
Land of Nha Be: https://thuanhunggroup.com/dat-nen/du-an-dat-nen-nha-pho-huyen-nha-be/
- CEO corner - CCO - SALES
- REAL ESTATE BUSINESS LAW
- REAL ESTATE MARKET NEWS