Planning of Vung Tau City, Ba Ria-Vung Tau Province | Real estate in 2021 – 2022
Vung Tau is not only known as a beautiful coastal city. It also has the most developed economy in Ba Ria - Vung Tau province. Vung Tau has been approved by the Government with a planning project until 2035. So what is the content of Vung Tau planning? How does the planning of Vung Tau affect the real estate market? Let's explore through the following article.
Overview of Vung Tau city (Vung Tau planning)
Vung Tau city has an area of about 14.1 square kilometers, population 527,025 (according to 2018) is a grade I urban area, is the economic, cultural and tourist center of Ba Ria - Vung Tau province. This is also one of the leading economic centers in Southeast B, a logistics area of Vietnam's oil and gas.
Vung Tau is an ideal tourist destination attracting a large number of domestic and foreign tourists with attractive destinations such as: Statue of Jesus Christ the King, Long Hai Beach, Vung Tau Lighthouse, Hon Ba, Green Rock, Beach. Vong Nguyet, White Rabbit Park, ... Vung Tau possesses a favorable geographical position: bordering Long Dien district, Ganh Rai bay, East Sea, Ba Ria city and Phu My town.
How is Vung Tau city planning?
General planning orientation of Vung Tau
Vung Tau city has been approved planning until 2035. Accordingly, the total planning area is the entire administrative scope with 15,043ha. The population is expected to be about 500,000 to 520,000 people in 2025 and from 620,000 to 650,000 people in 2035.
Vung Tau city is planned in the direction of Industry - Urban - Tourism. Vung Tau promotes development according to the model of the route along the Northeast - Southwest. To build a system of regulated landscape lakes, mangrove ecosystems and landscapes to serve as the foundation for the development of the natural environment of urban areas. In the plan, two large centers will be developed, Go Lang and Long Son.
Vung Tau is divided into 7 areas
Vung Tau city is divided into 7 areas: Long Son island area, existing urban area, Chi Linh - Cua Lap tourist area, Go Lang, North Vung Tau, Bac Phuoc Thang, Industrial area - Port. In which, it is worth noting 2 areas:
- Long Son island area: Planning with an area of about 4,100 hectares (urban land 2,670 hectares), with an expected population of about 45,000 people. Carrying out the construction of a new urban area to serve oil and gas activities. Along with that, forming a low-density ecological urban area to meet the needs of living and embellishing existing residential areas. In addition, develop more ecological conservation zones, improve the landscape of mangrove areas.
- Existing urban areas: Focus on embellishing and redesigning urban areas in the traditional direction, preserving buildings, landscapes as well as ecosystems that bring value. Besides, exploiting land funds brings high efficiency after relocation.
Depending on the strengths of each region, other areas also promote the construction of infrastructure, landscapes, amusement parks, resorts, etc. to serve tourism activities.
Vung Tau develops centers
The existing urban center is kept intact. Form a number of new centers such as:
- In the new development urban center: Invest in a centralized and modern administrative center with an area of about 14 hectares in North Vung Tau, adjacent to 2/9 road. Along with that, develop commercial centers, banking systems, offices, etc. at the existing airport with a total area of about 170-180ha.
- In effective urban areas and new development areas, build public and mixed commercial centers. Besides, upgrading the traditional markets.
Promoting education - health
Education: Besides upgrading and building more high schools, forming an education-training center with a scale of 30-32ha in the north of the city, at roads 3/2 and 2/9.
Regarding health: To build more hospitals and medical centers up to urban standards:
- General hospital with an area of about 8 hectares, built in Ward 11 (Size: From 350 to 500 beds).
- International hospital with an area of about 10 hectares in Go Lang
- Build more nursing centers, health care centers, etc.
- Develop more resort services and medical tourism.
Landscape – ecology
Landscape and ecology are one of the factors that are very interested in the coastal tourist city of Vung Tau. During the planning process, a system of green parks will be built with a total area of about 450ha to 500ha. In particular, these parks will combine with regulating lakes or canals to bring unique networks of green spaces. Some parks must be mentioned such as: Bau Sen, Nui Nua Park, Long Son Park, Ho Face Park, Rach Ba, Big Mountain, Small Mountain, ...
Along with that, maintain ecology in mangrove areas such as: Nui Lon, Nui Nho, Nui Nua and coastal areas.
Investment and development potential after Vung Tau planning
Vung Tau is a city that has had a high economic development rate and the real estate market is always hot. Land in Vung Tau is always in the top of the "golden land" with the most value. With a clear planning plan and construction orientation, this is an ideal place for you to invest.
If you are looking for a place to live or invest, Vung Tau has never let you down. Make investment decisions and "surf" in this coastal city. If you need further assistance with planning and the real estate market here, we are always ready to advise you.
Map of Vung Tau Planning, Ba Ria Vung Tau Province
Vung Tau City Real Estate Project in 2021 - 2022
The Song luxury apartment
Vung Tau owns many of the most beautiful beaches in Vietnam and the infrastructure is fully invested, along with the advantage of tourism, and resort real estate is always the leading investment channel. Quickly book to become one of the first customers to own a 5-star apartment in the golden location.
|Location||28 Thi Sach – Thuy Van, Vung Tau City (Back beach of Vung Tau)|
|Product||Mid-range apartment B+|
|Scale||Area : Updating
2 basements, 35 floors, more than 1500 standard apartments 5* Plus
|Price||Estimated from only 41.5 million/m²|
|Utilities||Swimming pool, Food court - cafe, Badminton court, Shopping store, Jogging track, Children's playground, BBQ garden, Community living area|
Link to see more projects at: https://thuanhunggroup.com/can-ho-the-song-vung-tau/
Source of Vung Tau planning: Vung Tau real estate
- CEO corner - CCO - SALES
- REAL ESTATE BUSINESS LAW
- REAL ESTATE MARKET NEWS