Sales of Real Estate: Customer consulting skills at the table (operator)
Sa table (SB) is really a great assistant to help CVTV's consulting become perfect, greatly contributing to customers' booking or deposit. Guests agreeing to visit SB means that guests are interested in attending. So how effective it is in conveying information and inspiring the remaining guests is at CVTV.
Customers only book when they accept the price, and they like the project. But sometimes the lack of proficiency in Sa Table as well as the skills of the CVTV are not mature enough to break the emotions of the guests and the guests do not or delay the booking.
THG has gathered a number of experiences, also from reflection and self-reflection, from the comments of customers as well as from failing a few bets.
1. The most important thing for guests to SB is still the emotions created stronger, more intuitive, more vivid. CVTV must understand this mentality and must give guests the first feeling of joy, lightness and relaxation first. A few compliments on the clothes that guests wear will make them feel good. Let guests walk naturally to the SB. To the guest: Here, sister. It's really beautiful, isn't it?… It's extremely important to say an emotional opening sentence. Do not rush to forget this mental state. Don't drag guests in, don't go too fast and talk loudly or snap at the moment. If this emotion dissolves, a whole series of later will negatively affect the counseling results. Let guests naturally walk to the SB.
2. When consulting, do not put your face too close to the client and speak too loudly. If the music in the hall is loud, you can ask to turn it down and the best way is to notify the SB manager to play the music at a moderate volume. Don't let your guests be overwhelmed by the music playing too loud. There are many units that organize music like a wedding. You can discuss this with the SB manager.
3. When you point the pen to the SB, point slowly and move the highlight slowly. Only the point that emphasizes that point when going through other details, drag slowly. There are many friends who hold pens and just pant like a disco light. This makes the customer's eyes itchy and uncomfortable.
4. If your body or mouth has an odor that cannot be overcome when standing next to guests, CVTV should deduct points for this.
5. CVTV feels the project and feels deeply to every detail, which is very convenient for conveying and persuading customers to book. If you haven't studied the project and haven't felt all the details in SB, the best way is to slowly advise the customer.
6. Don't stand too close to the guest, don't touch the guest. In case the CVTV is female and the guest is male, I'm not very familiar with this. But it can certainly have a powerful effect. Good luck with this one.
7. Let's talk about the overview first and the apartment later.
8. Let's talk about utilities before talking about apartments.
9. Let's talk about the view and the bancon first and then talk about the apartment details later.
10. Tell the guests about the defects of the view, but don't say much.
11. In SB should not talk too much about the direction of feng shui. This is later. If the customer asks, then they will say it, not first.
12. Depending on the customer's psychology, emphasize the point that guests want when coming to SB. For detailed design guests, clearly and in detail about the parameters of the apartment as well as the building. If guests like comfort or the laid-back type, talk a lot about amenities and views. Say what your guests like to hear, rather than mechanically showing off your project knowledge.
The process of leading guests around the SB is an emotional process. Please use many beautiful, airy, clean, and birth words in each sentence. One way or another, one idea or another repeats the beauty and comfort of buying this product to the customer. But use it delicately and skillfully so that guests can feel the beauty in a natural way.
And when the customer has liked it, the following things will be convenient.
Join Thuan Hung,
If you want to go fast, go alone, but if you want to go far, go with your teammates. Currently, Thuan Hung Group and his associates are expanding the real estate market in the East of Ho Chi Minh City, Binh Duong, Dong Nai (Long Thanh), Long An , looking forward to sitting with you in the same boat to the big sea...
- Employment information : https://thuanhunggroup.com/tuyen-dung-bat-dong-san/
- Address: No. 27, B Street, HimLam Phu Dong Area, An Binh, Di An, Binh Duong
- Recruitment hotline: 0909 235 444 (Ms.An)
- CEO corner - CCO - SALES
- REAL ESTATE BUSINESS LAW
- REAL ESTATE MARKET NEWS